Monday, February 10, 2014

FT5ZM on 80 m

I thing the guys are packing tomorrow.  So it will be the end of very successful expedition.  The operators have done great job.  Thank you on behalf of all.

I still don't have them on 20 m, but I'm happy.  This morning I worked them on 80 meters.  Also it was the first time I've heard the operator to call CQ a lot and working only few stations.  Mostly I can see the pile-up on my panadaptor and know where and who is calling the DX station.  This time there was no indication where (up) he was listening. I had to repeat my call couple of times - so condx on 80 m were not the best. Yet he was about S6 in Sydney.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The results of the Commonwealth contest were published.

  As I member of the team Australia 2, I was quite pleased with the result.